Should we ignore morning and afternoon coffee? How to drink it properly, so that it would not harm, but help? What are original coffee drink recipes to impress friends? We know answers to these questions!
To drink or not to drink?
We read a lot on benefits and harm of coffee consumption. However, there are a pile of reasons not to deny morning and afternoon coffee.
Coffee: “pro” arguments
1. Improved mood and overall well-being
Coffee improves mood, develops memory, forces us looking at the world with a smile. The main coffee component that causes addiction is caffeine. Scientists proved that caffeine affects brain through central nervous system and circulatory system, hence improving overall well-being and even reduction of headaches.
2. Useful substances in coffee
Caffeine is a member of various medicines, but only one of 500 elements that make up coffee. Coffee bean contains potassium, calcium, sodium, iron, phosphorus, nitrogen, magnesium, chlorine, as well as vitamins of Group B.
3. Increased performance incoordination
Coffee stimulates brain, improves performance and endurance. At least for this reason a short coffee break is recommended for those who work in offices, taking into account the fact that this category of citizens suffers from neurosis.
4. Reduction of risk of cancer
Smoker runs the risk of falling ill with cancer half less, if he drinks coffee. Spanish doctors concluded that coffee reduces the effect of nicotine on human body.
5. Protection from liver cirrhosis
Fans of alcohol are not left behind. Drinking coffee may protect against liver cirrhosis. Scientists from Norway came to the conclusion that three cups of coffee a day neutralize detrimental effect of alcohol on human body.
6. Memory development
It was found out that two cups of coffee stimulate brain activity, responsible for short-term memory.
7. Fat burning
Caffeine contributes to rapid burning of fats in the body, normalizes energy balance.
Tips on coffee consumption
Today, we all know stimulant effect of coffee. But how to drink it properly, not to cause harm?
1. Coffee is not recommended after a meal.
2. Choosing a Turkish drink, remember it should not be stirred. Drink coffee slowly to fully feel its taste, but do not wait until it cools.
3. Taking a cup of coffee, enjoy its scent.
4. According to the rules, before you drink coffee, it is necessary to clear taste receptors of any flavors.
5. Coffee cup for espresso should be no more than 60 ml, but other types of drinks can be poured in deeper cups.
6. Having drunk a couple of cups at one go, you will not get that effect of wakefulness, as if you drank the drink during the day.
7. Lovers prefer adding liquors in coffee. Coffee is combined with sweets, some people add a slice of lemon or peel.
8. Eastern variety of drink does not welcome addition of sugar, you can also drink drink water. You can add spices.
Coffee: the most unusual recipes
We offer you the most unusual recipes for this drink - with fruits, spices and other ingredients that can be used at a party, and only for yourself.
- 2 tea spoons coffee;
- 1 / 4 cup walnut syrup;
- 2 cups water.
Pour coffee in a pot, add hot water, bring to a boil (but do not boil). Then add hazelnut syrup, mix thoroughly. Pour in cups.
Coffee with spices and cognac
- 2 tea spoons coffee;
- 2 cups water;
- Dried peel of half a lemon;
- Dried peel of half an orange;
- 2 buds clove;
- 2 pieces cinnamon;
- 10 pieces refined sugar;
- 1 / 4 cup brandy.
Pour coffee in a pot, add hot water, bring to a boil (but do not boil). Put small pieces of lemon and orange peel at the bottom enameled pan, add clove, cinnamon and sugar. Pour sugar with brandy and ignite, pour hot coffee in a burning mixture, leave for 3-4 minutes and strain. Pour in cups.
Coffee with cinnamon
- Coffee powder - 2 tablespoons.
- Sugar - 4 tablespoons
- Cinnamon powder - 1 / 4 teaspoon
- Cocoa powder - 1 / 3 teaspoon
Connect coffee with cinnamon and cocoa, pour with 4 glasses boiling water and leave for 5 minutes.
Pour in cups, add sugar and serve.
Coffee with orange
- 1.5 liters water;
- 2 servings coffee powder;
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar;
- 1 tablespoon orange juice;
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream with sugar;
- orange slice;
- orange peel.
Prepare coffee, pour orange juice into a cup and add sugar. Fill with coffee on top and stir.
Before serving decorate with cream, oranges, grated orange peel.
- 2 teaspoons coffee;
- 2 cups water;
- 2 egg yolks;
- 4 teaspoons sugar.
Pour coffee and 2 teaspoons sugar in a pot, add hot water, bring to a boil (but do not boil). Whip egg yolks with remaining sugar. Pour coffee in cups, decorate with whipped egg yolks and sugar on top.