Every fashion season has recognised hits. Summer-2008 is no exception. Femlive offers you the review of most important summer 2008 fashionable trends.
1. The first that is evident, is, certainly yellow colour. This season it is fashionable not only in clothes, but also accessories - bags and ornaments. Yellow is present in 75 % of last collections of world designers.
2. This season every stylish woman should definitely have a dress with flower prints in her wardrobe. The scattering of wild flowers, and also big accurate flowers are most actual.
3. Popular bell-bottomed waist has got out of fashion. Now the return trend is actual: trousers, shorts, skirts should be with high waist-line.
4. It is also necessary to pay attention to waistcoats of most different cuts - from minivests which carry out a role of exclusively ornament, to waistcoats of classical cut.
5. Sandals are a doubtless hit. This extravagant footwear is also present practically in all collections of fashionable designers. Models of sandals vary: it can be slaps, open boots and even high boots.
6. It is impossible to ignore bags. As to a fashion on this accessory, in many respects it repeats last season’s trends - it is better to prefer big bags of bright colours.